We have newly developed parametric connections for Hotrolled steel profiles. This article will show you how create a drawing for the whole structure.
This article uses a pre-added Hot-rolled column and beam structure with all connections added previously.
- In 2d, hold down CTRL and select the profiles that form the structure.
- Click into the Build Beams
- Select the Frame Line
- Now define a view direction, picking a start and end point.
Select a place for the frame line label.
- Click the label and then click into Open Drawing
- Now click the Create Panel Drawing
- The Panel Template Drawings window will open.
- Choose the Wall Frame Line A4 template and click OK.
- The drawings will be generated.