We recommend the Nvidia Quadro series
Vertex version 27.0.00 (vertex 2021) no longer requires good OpenGL support, as required until version 26.0.XX.
Updating the graphics card driver
You can download the driver update from Nvidia’s website: www.nvidia.com.
- When a new Vertex main version is released, it may include changes which require the graphics card driver to be updated to the latest version.
- It is best to update the driver, especially if the driver you are using is remarkably old.
- Please note, that the graphics card driver may also be updated with the operating system update.
Graphics card settings
Graphics card settings allow you to adjust different things.
Working with Vertex does not usually require changes to the default settings of the graphics card. However, if you have problems in working with the model, you can try the following graphics card setting:
Nvidia Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings -> Global Settings - Global presets: select any of the Dassault* options, version does not matter, for example:
- Dassault Systemes CATIA - compatible
- Dassault Systemes - V5 / 3DExperience
Even more important than this setting is to keep the graphics card drivers up to date with the latest versions.
Please note that Windows Updates may restore Global Settings to: Base profile.