Open the Projection tab
- When the Drawing of model is opened, then "Drawing" tab is active and next to it is the "Projection" tab.
- When you select a drawing of the projection, then "Projection" tab is activated.
Left side: Drawing properties
You can easily the handle whole drawing for
- Draft settings.
Center: Projection properties
You can handle properties of the selected projection. You can adjust
- Drawing mode
- Tangential lines style.
- Projection rotation angle
Right side: Miscellaneous tools
Projection tools. The same functions can be found with right-clicking a projection (from context menu)
Making the projection next to the old projection is easy
Once you have selected the projection, you can make a new projection indicated by the arrow direction of viewing, click the arrow (1)
The new projection appear in the right side of a projection (Depending on the setting: an European or an American style). You can drag the projection to a better location (2) or cancel the function. (MEC-8166)
Copy projections to other drawings maintaining projection associativity to the model
You can make a new project "Copy - Paste" (Ctrl C - Ctrl V) function either in the same drawing, to a drawing of another model or to an independent 2D drawing. (MEC-8376)
- A copy is now associative to the model, unlike in the previous versions.
- If the project is cut, the copied projection appears uncut.
- Do not copy detail- or section views.