3D Motion Controllers 2019
The 3D driver support has been redesigned
Support for a 3D controller (such as 3D Connexion) has been rewritten so you can better manage the model's rotation and zoom. Additionally, you can connect Vertex's functionality to controller's buttons easier than before.
- Some of the functions of Vertex can be linked to the buttons of the 3D controller or to the selector ring by using the controller's settings.
- Get a 3D controller and connect it to your computer.
- Install the drivers for the device (see the instructions on the product box) (Eg www.3dconnexion.com/drivers).
- Learn how to use the 3D controller with the "Trainer" section that comes with the driver.
- Restart Vertex.
- Configure the controller's keys to access the functions you want.